Military Brides

Who's awake early?

I am because orientation is today. I'm also hoping I get the rest of my work schedule. After orientation I have to turn in a crap ton of security paperwork and then it's time for me to make people breathe! What is everyone doing today?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who's awake early?

• Good luck today! I am up early! Ugh rough night sleep. I have a follow up doc appt and then work. I am finally getting to go back to the gym today.
  • divinemsbeedivinemsbee member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I suppose it's not really early anymore, maybe, but I'm up and waiting for the maintenance guy to come fix my guest room toilet. And then I'm taking the car to get it looked at. Yay!
  • It's not too early here, but I'm awake. Although Im posting from my phone and haven't actually gotten my ss out of bed yet! I don't have class til two so it's hard to find motivation, especially since I have to do laundry this morning.
  • Morning ladies!

Sammy, I hope you have a great day of orientation. Yay for making people breathe! I've always loved RT... airway is my fave part of being a paramedic. Sometimes I wish I'd done RT instead- lol. 

Crown- Hope your dr appt goes well! Yay for going back to the gym :) 

Div- glad you're getting your toilet fixed!

Irh- I hear you on the lack of motivation to get out of bed....

I'm at work again today. It's kind of like my Friday, since I am off tomorrow and Wednesday and go back to work Thursday. I only have 2 more work weeks left before the wedding... yay!!! It's freakin cold here right now- 41 degrees outside. It's actually snowing in other parts of VA right now. CRAZY!!! It's raining here though- would be the PERFECT day to stay in bed, so it was hard to get my arse up and dressed for work today. 

Today, I'm studying for my next test, going over ceremony music choices and maybe doing some prelim work on my seating chart. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to make our arch out of... Everything I've seen for rent will clash with my chairs (we're doing natural wood, more rustic of a look... all I have seen is painted white or is gold metal. Ick with my colors/location/theme) and I don't want to spend a fortune on something we're going to use once....
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • Good luck today Sammy!  

I have to go grocery shopping today and maybe do some cleaning but that's it.  I have my mom and some friends coming to visit this weekned for girls weekend and can't wait!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards