Not Engaged Yet
Options

S/O: Living somewhere that doesn't exist (Imagination Exercise)

If you had to create a place/space that didn't exist (yet?).....what would it be like? How you describe it?

How would it feel? What would it smell like? What noises would we hear?
Where would it be?
Would it delight any sense that we don't know exist?

(Additional question: What kind of new sense could you come up with? Do all the colors in the world exist? Have they all been seen?)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: S/O: Living somewhere that doesn't exist (Imagination Exercise)

• Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And you don't have to answer all these questions...maybe just a bit of only one. We might even be able to combine all of our ideas to create our own NEY space.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I would create a place where it rained almost every day, but the rain would sparkle almost as if there were glitter sprinkle on each drop. I love rain. It would always smell like a think forest of pine trees even if there weren't any near by. At night you would would be able to see all of the stars. Also, people wouldn't wear shoes. You could just walk around barefoot all the time.

That's all I've got right now. I guess you can tell what my favorite things are :)

ETA: I guess it isn't that imaginative though.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_living-somewhere-doesnt-exist-imagination-exercise?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:837dbb7b-7c21-4e2c-a059-aa06d5a018e3Post:d9983398-7501-4c80-a336-91011d8eeb74">Re: S/O: Living somewhere that doesn't exist (Imagination Exercise)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would create a place where it rained almost every day, but the rain would sparkle almost as if there were glitter sprinkle on each drop. I love rain. It would always smell like a think forest of pine trees even if there weren't any near by. At night you would would be able to see all of the stars. Also, people wouldn't wear shoes. You could just walk around barefoot all the time. That's all I've got right now. I guess you can tell what my favorite things are :) ETA: I guess it isn't that imaginative though.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

<div>I like your imagination :) I also like the rain, cloudy days are my favorite.</div><div>I would want to live somewhere seaside, like a port town 200 years ago. Boats coming and going, children running around, people living in quiant little cottages baking apple pie and shiit. </div><div>The most scenic seaside place I've ever been (I guess besides the giant slate cliffs of Devon England) was Peggy's Cove NS. It has a pretty famous lighthouse, and every picture we took was like a post card with one of us ruining it. My imaginary place would be like that, visually stunning with salty air :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards