Not Engaged Yet
Options

What's with the interwebs last night/today?

So, last night, I tried replying to posts NUMEROUS times and TK would eat my posts.  I see I paged RDR twice because TK ate my post(s).  I don't get it.

Then, FB is being a cranky hoar.  I have my newsfeed set at "most recent." I have a few (like 4) from today, and the rest are from TUESDAY! WTF? I know there were a TON more posts then the few that I have.  It wouldn't let me update my status (from a desktop computer) and I couldn't access it on my phone. 

I'm about ready to give up on the interwebs all together.

Other than that, how is everyone? This will probably be a post and run because I'm running behind this morning...I'm ready (well somewhat) for work...just gotta leave. eh.

Re: What's with the interwebs last night/today?

• Options
    I have no idea, but it's pissing me the eff off. Mainly because I'm already cranky because last night was a clusterfvck of BS. lol.

I'm thankful it's Thursday, and hoping that I can get out of working on Saturday. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whats-with-the-interwebs-last-nighttoday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:934e37f1-2bc9-4c83-983f-7e31be6bedf4Post:2bd17401-6bef-4e03-93c9-82719a056d99">Re: What's with the interwebs last night/today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have no idea, but it's pissing me the eff off. Mainly because I'm already cranky because last night was a clusterfvck of BS. lol. I'm thankful it's Thursday, and hoping that I can get out of working on Saturday. :)
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

My night was about the same.  I fought with my son over dinner (we had hot dogs and beans - one of my favorite meals and we haven't had it in FOREVER).  He just would not eat the beans or any of the hot dogs that even touched the beans.  He's 10 and typically isn't a picky eater. 

Then I had a fight with my shower curtain. It wouldn't close properly. I almost pulled it off the effing curtain rod.

To top it all off, my big GD Puppy, stepped in his own poo and walked all through the house.  I kept smelling sh*t and couldn't figure it out.  Low and behold it was on my dam carpet.  BF came home to me on my hands and knees scrubbing the carpet with carpet stain/smell remover.  Not what I consider fun, especially with being sick and all.

Can the interwebs please stop PMS'ing? I'm Pms'ing right now and really don't need to be even more stressed out because of it....
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whats-with-the-interwebs-last-nighttoday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:934e37f1-2bc9-4c83-983f-7e31be6bedf4Post:efc4041d-cf2b-4b89-a658-c50a934154c4">Re: What's with the interwebs last night/today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's with the interwebs last night/today? : My night was about the same.  I fought with my son over dinner (we had hot dogs and beans - one of my favorite meals and we haven't had it in FOREVER).  He just would not eat the beans or any of the hot dogs that even touched the beans.  He's 10 and typically isn't a picky eater.  Then I had a fight with my shower curtain. It wouldn't close properly. I almost pulled it off the effing curtain rod. To top it all off, my big GD Puppy, stepped in his own poo and walked all through the house.  I kept smelling sh*t and couldn't figure it out.  Low and behold it was on my dam carpet.  BF came home to me on my hands and knees scrubbing the carpet with carpet stain/smell remover.  Not what I consider fun, especially with being sick and all. Can the interwebs please stop PMS'ing? I'm Pms'ing right now and really don't need to be even more stressed out because of it....
    Posted by LoveBug82510[/QUOTE]

*hugs* that sucks... I'm sorry :(

I hope you have a better day today!! Feel better soon!
  • Options
    My FB was all screwy last night too!  I think it's fixed now. 

Today is going to be a good day.  I decided this morning in the shower that I'm making today my Friday.  So I'm taking tomorrow off just because I feel like it & we're off Monday for President's Day!  I'm out for drinks tonight with 2 of my friends that I haven't seen since last month which I'm really excited about :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards