Chit Chat
Options

So I'm at a bridal show,

there's a Real Housewife, and I just spilled my drink down my sleeve.

How's your night?

Re: So I'm at a bridal show,

• Options
    I'm nosy...which one? I love RHONYC and RHONJ. I'm watching stuff on DVR and doing some wedding planning. My mom is doing all floral, so I have find centerpieces, bouts and bouquets for her to make.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    Agree with StephJean83, which one?  And I'm feeling so sick that its pathetic.  The dr at the minuteclinic thinks its a virus along with upper respiratory infecton (did you ladies know that a URI is also a common cold...I sure didn't).  My parents think its bronchitis because of how I sound when I cough and I'm very short of breath when I start walking and moving around.  But tomorrow to work I must go LOL.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's Teresa, and she's hosting/giving away wahn. Or something. I'm mostly only here for free stuff.
  • Options
    Do she seem as ditzy in person as she does on the show? Idk if you watch the show but I don't for one second thing that Juicy Joe doesn't screw around on her lol!
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    I've met Teresa and she was a BIOTTTCHH! It's sad what reality show fame has done to many of these women..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards