New Hampshire
Options

NWR: Ski & Stay in NH?

As many of you know, DH and I are saving up to buy our dream home. We have found a development/location/school district we like and can afford, now we just need to save up a bit more money! Hooray!

Anyways, with that comes our first Christmas as a married couple. We really don't want to do gifts, but we feel like we need to do something because it's our first Christmas. We'd like to just spend a day skiing together, but to get up to ski country from the Nashua area is quite a haul.

Anyone know of good ski and stay deals in New Hampshire? Even though I grew up in ski country and we could stay with my parents, I think a hotel or bed and breakfast would be a nice getaway. I can and will google, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good places/deals.

TIA!

Re: NWR: Ski & Stay in NH?

• Options
    sdrinon07sdrinon07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bishop Farm Bed and Breakfast in Lisbon, NH is AMAZING! The owners are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet and the B&B is beautiful! It's about a half hour from Bretton Woods or Loon and 20 minutes from Cannon... but the short drive is sooo worth it to stay there. The breakfasts are amazing too! :)

www.bishopfarm.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards