New Hampshire
Options

Natasha's Bridal?

so...I had to make an appointment at Natasha's Bridal this Saturday for dress shopping as all other area places were booked.

I have not heard any feedback about this store at all...good or bad. Does anyone have any to offer?

Another post said something about needing 6-8 months to order a dress from China?! My wedding is in July so now I am nervous that it would be pointless for me to even look here, as I certainly don't have that much time.

Any help would be great! Thanks girls.

Re: Natasha's Bridal?

• Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I don't know about Natasha's but Modern Bridal in Bedford doesn't take appointments so you can walk in anytime. Cassie's Bridal in Concord, you don't need an appoinment either. They can do rush orders or you can try and buy the sample if they don't think it will come in on time.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered from Modern Bride (no appts. needed) and they said it would take 4.5 mos to come in.  I think it depends on the designer as well.  I wouldn't be totally panicked yet, but I would definatley recommend making a decision soon.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any feedback for Natasha's, but FYI:

I bought my dress in September (not in NH) and I had to purchase the sample off the rack as the bridal shop told me that there was no way they could guarantee a dress in within 6 months. Almost every shop that I went to suggested that I buy off the rack to be safe and allow for alterations. Luckily the shop I purchased from keeps its dresses in perfect condition (only consultants can touch), you would never know that my dress isn't new. GL
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I just bought my dress there and the service was great!  I was more just concerned because when I bought the dress they said it should be in by May or June (5-6 mo) then they said over the phone it could take 6-8 mo (from a different person).  If you can buy something off the rack you're better off b/c you dn't have to wait for it to come in, but it depends on the designer.  Good luck, if you can ask for Julie, she helped me out and was fanastic!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice, but I got a call from Marry & Tux, the original place that I wanted to go (because had so much good feedback from all of you ladies!) that said they had a cancellation and I got an appointment slot for Saturday afternoon. Yay! Wish me luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards