New Hampshire
Options

It's cake time!

Re: It's cake time!

• Options
    sdrinon07sdrinon07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jacques Pastries is AMAZING...every single guest at our wedding at the cake and some went up for seconds. We had aboslutely NO cake leftover after the wedding and so many guests told us it was the best cake they had ever had. Soooo yummy! We had a three tier spice cake with alternating layers of apple preserves and caramel buttercream!! Oh man...I could go for a slice right now! HA HA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Here's several for you
    - Fredericks Pastries
    -The Red Blazer
    -Chickadee Cakes
    -Jacques Pastries

My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • Options
    DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Jacques!  My grandparents 50th anniversary cake came from them, and it was probably the most amazing cake I've ever tasted, and it was a very simple yellow cake with vanilla buttercream.  The presentation was also incredible, the buttercream was so smooth we thought it was fondant until we cut into it, and the flowers (yellow roses and lilly of the valley) were gorgeous.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also recommend Jacques.  My family has used Jacques for many occasions- First Communions, graduations, anniversaries, etc.  My parents have never been disappointed.  They are accommodating, artistic, and create a beautiful product. We knew we would go with Jacques without a doubt. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on Jaques!

They are making ours and the cake tasting was AMAZING! So many yummy combinations!

Not to mention they are making our cake to match our woodsy theme.  It's going to look like a birch tree with our initials "carved" in the side.  They have so many great designs for whatever you would want.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wish I could recommend our baker because our cake was delicious, but they went out of business the week after our wedding.  :-(

To give you some more options, there's also Creative Cakes by Debby in Nashua.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions.  I will look into every one of them.
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would reccommend Debbie for Cakes!  They are awesome!  If I didn't make my own cake, I would have chosen her!

Good Luck!
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Black Bunny Bakery, Kara was amazing to work with. Our cake/cupcake stand was so delicious and beyond our expectations! I highly recommend BBB.
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards