New Hampshire

Let's have some fun

Married ladies: Share your favorite wedding moment (maybe besides the "I do" part- that's an obvious).  Share your favorite wedding photo (or photos!).  I could use some inspiration and I think it's super fun to look and read about real people's weddings.  Laughing

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Let's have some fun

• I was married last year on August 13th (1st aniversary is like 2 weeks away! Eep!) There were so many great moments that day! One of the best pieces of advice I got was to look at no one but your FI when you walk down the aisle, and I am so glad I did that! It was one of the most intimate and special moments!

Here are some of DH and my fave pics from our day:

This was our all-time favorite! I made the pomander balls that lined the aisle, and we love how they looked in this pic!

We loved our cake! We had a nature theme to our wedding, and they did such an amazing job! We are really looking into diving into our top tier soon! We hardly got a bite of it the day of the wedding!

This was our picture with the knottie sign.  We LOVE this one! :)

For our last dance, my parents and DHs parents joined us and we had a little "circle of love" thing! It was completely unplanned, but was so great and it felt like we were all one family!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards