Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Christos strapless, A-line wedding dress, w/ pleated Organza and Alençon Lace detail

Christos couture bridal gown: Strapless, ivory a-line gown. It is matte, silk satin with alençon lace detail at the waist with an organza sash that drapes down back. 5-point bustle. See pictures. It truly is gorgeous.

My favorite part of the dress is the clean and classic front with the added detail of alen
çon lace and then when you turn, the pleats and organza sash make it young and hip.

I bought this dress at Glamour Closets in San Francisco, a boutique outlet for high-end designer wedding gowns. I purchased this dress for $2300, original price $4050.

As many sample sizes, the dress was originally a size 10. I had an incredible seamstress work with me. I am about 5’8”, waist (buy my jeans 26-27), bust 34B. The dress does have room to be let out in the back some.

This gown is by Christos, a well-established designer out of New York City that is known for his classic aesthetic, impeccable construction in rich fabrics with hand-crafted details.

Please contact me at: robinsieben@gmail for pictures.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards