Snarky Brides

Don't go to Men's Warehouse

Men's warehouse called me to see if I wanted to rent my grooms men's tuxes from them. ( My number was in a sales database from a bridal expo) They said that if I registered my wedding by August 8th I would get two round trip plane tickets for free. When I went in on my appointment date the sales guy handed me a flier and said that they would mail me a code to get my tickets. After one month nothing was sent to me. I called the promotional company on the flier and they told me how they have had problems with mens warehouse, and that it was mens warehouse fault that I did not have my tickets. When I contacted mens warehouse they said I made the whole promotion up!! They said I lied about the tickets!!! How could I make up a flier? They were pretty rude and I feel decieved me to get me in. Do not belive anything they say unless it is in writing!!!

Re: Don't go to Men's Warehouse

• If you have the flier, isn't that proof?
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Last time I checked they were a store for men's suits/tuxes/clothing, not a travel agency
  • I think you made the whole thing up too.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Men's Warehouse told me that I would have two sons by the time I was 30. I'm 29 and a half. NO CHILDREN. Do NOT trust Men's Warehouse.
  • You might think Men's Warehouse has just piles and piles of men to choose from.You would be wrong.They sell suits. I think that's a little something the attorney general and I call FALSE ADVERTISING.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • That's weird. My men's warehouse has men from as little as $199.
  • I went in there and I thought it was like build-a-bear and all the suits were to dress whatever man you picked. But nooooooooo.So, long story short, I'm no longer welcome at Men's Wearhouse.

• I found my first husband at the Men's Warehouse and he wasn't satisfactory, so after 30 days I returned him and got Lorne. I would actually highly recommend the Men's Warehouse.

• I'm starting to think my Men's Wearhouse is starting to pull one over on me. I should go in and complain. I hope they don't tell me I'm making it up, though. Do any of you have any sales flyers I could show them to back me up?

• Faxing you one now Moo!
  • The real problem is when you go to Zombie's Warehouse by accident instead of Men's Warehouse. The logo is similar so it is very tricky.Believe me, you don't "snap back" from that one.
  • That is beautiful Noisy.
  • Sigh. Damn fine print!
  • Noisy's attention to detail is phenomenal. 
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Men's Warehouse called me to set up a tux appointment for FI and they told me about that promotion as well - this was about 2 months ago. It sounded like it would cost more money in the end so I didn't bother to ask about it when I went. They had a crappy selection when we went so we did not even go with them. You aren't crazy, the people are your MW are just liars.
  • My husband got his tuxedo from Men's Wearhouse because he wanted to look extra crappy for our wedding.
  • I should have clarified...they had a crappy selection in the color we needed. Didn't mean to make it sound like their stuff was crap.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards