Snarky Brides
Options

**M&M**

hey lady :) Loving the new siggy! Hows life? we havent chatted in awhile!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my book shelf:
Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

Re: **M&M**

• Options
    future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2010
    She has a new sig?!  I wanna see!  Damn, where have I been...?

ETA: The T-Rex one, that is cute :)

/threadjack
  • Options
    awww hi there! I know - I definitely feel like we have been on at different times.
    My new siggy is my inner badass - I feel it emerging.

Anyway, there really has NOT been anything new with me :( I wish I had something fun and glamarous to share, but my life has been consumed by work pretty much 6-7 days a week. I love it tons, but I really am getting tired. Mike and I are dreaming up what we want to do for our two eyar anny (can you believe it) on the first weekend of October. I really hope it is off to the Vineyard for us.

What about you? Has school started?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mm-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:28d95e75-b7aa-4043-b13a-a5f06e8b037fPost:b5d1d303-5100-442b-92bb-e2cd9e16c791">Re: **M&M**</a>:
    [QUOTE]She has a new sig?!  I wanna see!  Damn, where have I been...? ETA: The T-Rex one, that is cute :) /threadjack
    Posted by future-mrs[/QUOTE]

hehe yeah - I feel a bit sheepish saying this but Mike and I joke around all the time that I am a t-rex and he is a raptor and we play silly games with sneaking up on each other making dino rawrs and arm gestures... It makes me smile :)
  • Options
    omg. You and Mike are too darn cute. That is actually adorable!  Greg (my H) frequently quotes Jurassic Park.. kinda funny but less cute lol.

Two years! That is AMAZING! Today is our one month - time FLIES! The vineyard sounds amazing.. I swear one of these days we will make it there!

Yes- school is in full swing and already insane. Its my last year and I just dont have the same drive. I am going to florida this weekend with Greg and my parents. When I get back.. I need to focus!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mm-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:28d95e75-b7aa-4043-b13a-a5f06e8b037fPost:8699ff1d-1a70-4376-b0de-108f888efbc2">Re: **M&M**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **M&M** : hehe yeah - I feel a bit sheepish saying this but Mike and I joke around all the time that I am a t-rex and he is a raptor and we play silly games with sneaking up on each other making dino rawrs and arm gestures... It makes me smile :)
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Did you ever see A Series of Unfortunate Events? The part where Jim Carrey acts like a dinosaur attacking his sleeping actor friends cracks me up even just thinking about it.
  • Options
    Star - we love Jurassic park too. That and Forest Gump are our go to, "we are really hung over and need coffee/shower" movies to put in on a Sunday morning haha Have tons of fun in Florida!

Sesh - no I have not seen it but I bet we will love it
  • Options
    LOL sesh- I enjoy that movie :)

M&M- we watch JP and Back to the future far too often... tonight.. we are planning to watch Kindergarten Cop-- /> dont ask :-P

Florida should be nice.. we are going to Jacksonville. My parents have a place there and we have family there.

my book shelf:
  • Options
    DUDE! You'll be in Jax! I'd totally make you come over if you weren't having to spend time with family and all.
  • Options
    sesh! You are in jax?! My parents bought a place down there. We will definitely be going down again in a few months... hopefully minus the parents! we will have to have a drink! This time we are only there 4 days.. and its all "family bonding" time lol.

my book shelf:
  • Options
    Yeah I understand family bonding time. When I'm home visiting family I refuse to stop off and see anyone else.

In what general area did they buy a place? Southside, downtown, Riverside, etc? You don't have to say if you don't want too. I'm not even sure what our area is considered, I just say "close to downtown," which could be pretty much anywhere.
  • Options
    sadly.. I couldn't even tell ya! I am still learning the area. Its a new complex - a HUGE HUGE one of condos and townhouses... I know its about 30 mins from the airport and 20 mins from Jax beach. I will have to find out the name and PM you :)

my book shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards