Food and Cakes

Wedding Cake "tray"

Hello ladies! I am having a Christmas-themed wedding and am looking for a sleigh cake tray. I am having a terrible time finding where to purchase one, and I don't even know what they are really called! Everytime I search "sleigh cake tray" or "christmas wedding cake" or anything like that, I never get what I am looking for. Please help! Send me links to where I can purchase one, or what in the world they are really called! This is what I'm looking for: big picture)Thanks!

Re: Wedding Cake "tray"

  • MesmrEweMesmrEwe member
    Knottie Warrior 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Look up Cinderella Cake Stand...  The stand is fairly expensive to the point that you've either got to want it REALLY bad...  Or...  Your next bet is to talk to a local artist in your area who works with metal sculpting or possibly even a welder...  The stand pictured actually looks like it's just a plant stand with the deer put out in front to appear like it's pulling a sleigh with a sugar sculpted Santa at the reigns... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hmmm...really?? Do you know how else I could make one on my own? Without finding someone that works metal??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards