Favors
Options

Mickey & Minnie Wedding Favors

My fiance and I love Mickey and Minnie and I would love to find some great wedding favors that have them together. Does anyone know where I can find some? I found great wedding cake toppers but some of the favors I found aren't that great....

Thanks!

Re: Mickey & Minnie Wedding Favors

• Options
    yoko2011yoko2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try Disney.com, the parks and perhaps even calling someone at Disney as they may be able to offer bulk discounts, etc. good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im not exactly sure where you could find these?! Maybe at a local bakery but I would try and see if you can have micky and minnie cookies made that you could put in individual bags.  Those would make cute favors!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try etsy!
  • Options
    redheadtmkredheadtmk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the cookie idea. As much as I absolutely love Disneyland/world, I really don't like mickey and minne and would leave anything other than edibles behind. They are a pretty specific decor/collectible design that many people will not want in thier home.
  • Options
    danzegirldanzegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is pretty random but what about the Mickey Mouse head shaped Rice Krispy treats??  They have them at all the parks and in the bakeries in WDW. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can I just say that whatever you choose should definitely be edible?  I am usually in the middle ground on edible v. non-edible wedding favors but a lot of grown people are not a fan of the DIsney, Looney Tunes, etc. type of product.  Even if it was a candle, a bookmark, etc., I'm not sure I would use it.  Not trying to be a debbie downer, but I would suggest getting cookies or candies in a Mickey shape.
  • Options
    MilleRsBestMilleRsBest member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_mickey-minnie-wedding-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:ff03a9bf-5a25-4219-9f30-f123a6b69dbfPost:6abd5fd2-8d2f-4097-8396-aab747eb57d8">Re: Mickey & Minnie Wedding Favors</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree with the cookie idea. As much as I absolutely love Disneyland/world, I really don't like mickey and minne and would leave anything other than edibles behind. They are a pretty specific decor/collectible design that many people will not want in thier home.
    Posted by redheadtmk[/QUOTE]

THIS.  I seem to remember a sticky that used to be at the top of the forum here, but no longer is.  It said to stay away from items that are specific to you and your FI and to go for something that would be better suited for everyone else.  Meaning, if you want M&M, then go with food.  Because I don't have Disney in my home.  I am 30 years old, not 12.  I don't want a little M&M knickknack, but I'll eat the cookie.
    someecards.com - What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
  • Options
    beth824beth824 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the cookie idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards