Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW We've Been Blogged

I was sooo busy yesterday, I completely spaced out and forgot to post this.  We got our e-pics back and made it to the blog.

http://jimbyrdphotography.com/blog2/

I was against doing bridals, but seing all the beautiful pictures y'all are posting, I am rethinking that...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW We've Been Blogged

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, those are really nice.  I felt like I was too old for bridals but sometimes I regret not doing them.  I really don't have one picture of me alone in my dress from the wedding day that I really love.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are so cute!!

I am also really glad I did my bridals!  I really love them! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cute!! Jeff wanted to do motorcycle picks too but we just couldn't work it out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those look like you had a lot of fun! I'm in the same boat of thinking I want to do Bridals now. I was plannign to just do a TTD but I think it would be a nice present for my parents to have some formal bridals done too.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are so cute!

I am in the same boat.  I really want our wedding to be about us, and I think bridals takes away from that a little, but I LOVE y'all's bridals so much!  I think our timeline the day of the wedding is going to allow for a lot of pictures of both of us (separately) before the ceremony, and I think that would be a neat little story for our wedding album.

As much as I enjoyed our engagement session with Josie, I might see about doing another one with Stefanie a little closer to our day, just to have another set of pics.
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You're using Jim?! How do you like working with him? He and Cyd are wonderful!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like them.  Jim was so excited about the motorcycle.  I think he would have been happy if we just left him to take pictures of it.  The fact that he had my FI smiling for 2.5 hours is remarkable.  It's the most I have seen him smile in the almost four years that I have know him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay! That's awesome! Your pics look great!
  • Options
    dianaslikdianaslik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards