July 2012 Weddings
Options

Update-STD's after my freak out

So my mom and step-dad came over tonight (when he comes you know my mom told him I was nuts!) to help me finish the STD's.  He tried to help me with the labels since he is more technology inclined than me, but he couldn't figure it out either.  I told my mother about you guys saying we should just hand write them, but she insisted we give the labels another shot.  I just sat there and kept messing with them until they came out right (but it was better doing it talking to my mom than sitting by myself and going crazy!).  After they finally came out, my mother and I stuck them on the envelopes and she is going to seal them tonight.  My step-dad is bring them to the post office in the morning.  SO GLAD to see them go...haha!
Anniversary

Re: Update-STD's after my freak out

• Options
    yay!!! so glad they finally turned out!
  • Options
    You're glad to see them go?!?! After they helped you? Haha they must have driven you crazy :) But at least you got everything done! YAY!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, what nice parents you have!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_update-stds-after-freak-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:20bb2431-bc06-446a-b459-3afcffae5c1ePost:1bab99e5-c0d2-4302-8da6-a2a232e200b0">Re: Update-STD's after my freak out</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>You're glad to see them go?!?! After they helped you?</strong> Haha they must have driven you crazy :) But at least you got everything done! YAY!
    Posted by mekiakoo[/QUOTE]

<div>hahaha I could be wrong, but I think she meant she's glad to see the STDs go, not her parents. </div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! I'm sure that is big relief for you... glad it worked out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Glad you figured it out and got them finished I completely understand how frustrated you must have been, yayyyy you got them sent out!
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Yay! That's so exciting, I would want to see the STD's go after what you've been through.

Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_update-stds-after-freak-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:20bb2431-bc06-446a-b459-3afcffae5c1ePost:f767c45b-06b1-481e-8748-5e6b3b4725f0">Re: Update-STD's after my freak out</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Update-STD's after my freak out :<strong> hahaha I could be wrong, but I think she meant she's glad to see the STDs go, not her parents. 
    </strong>Posted by MeaganR12[/QUOTE]

This is what I thought too not her parents lol.  Glad they are done.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Glad everything worked out! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_update-stds-after-freak-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:20bb2431-bc06-446a-b459-3afcffae5c1ePost:f767c45b-06b1-481e-8748-5e6b3b4725f0">Re: Update-STD's after my freak out</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Update-STD's after my freak out : hahaha I could be wrong, but I think she meant she's glad to see the STDs go, not her parents. 
    Posted by MeaganR12[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, that makes sense now! Haha
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yay! I am glad everything turned out!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    That's great! Glad everything turned out well! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards