Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

I said, " YES TO THE DRESS!"

Yesterday was the first day of the wedding dress hunt and I'm telling I was starting to get quite irritated that I was being so picky. Going into that day I just knew that I wanted something plain with little beading. Oh no!! Plain was too plain and beading was just not enough. So then I tried on dresses with too much beading and I'm like no, I want plain. Then I tried on plain and was like no, it's missing something. Ladies, I stayed in the first dress store for about 2 hours. (No luck!) so then we were off to my David's Bridal appt.. Now I know David's is just only David's so I wasn't expecting to find "THE" one there. I tried on about 10 dresses in about 4 hours, yes, 4 hours!!! My mom was getting annoyed, jeez I was getting annoyed. Until I put on the very last dress. I knew something was special about it when I saw it in the bag still....and I was right. I put the dress on and it was amazing. I didn't have not one bad thing to say. So I tried on this bird cage and LADIES...... I burst into tears!!!!!!! It seemed so real that I was getting married. So I said, "YES TO THE DRESS!"
Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I said, " YES TO THE DRESS!"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards