Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Bows & Arrows Florst

I want to spread the word about my horrible experience with this florist!!! DO NOT USE THEM. 

I'll just copy and paste my review that I posted to wedding wire:

There are florists all over the DFW metroplex so do yourself a favor and find someone else. Bows and Arrows is not worth the time or money you will put into it. Here is my experience with them. 

1) Portrait Bouquet. Simple task, right? Not for Bows & Arrows. Alicia must have forgotten to make it, because when I went to pick it up, it was not ready and she ran to the back, used last weeks flowers, and put something together in the wrong shades of pink, and NONE of the flowers I ordered were in there. Not to mention the flowers were wilted and dead. 

My wedding planner spoke with Alicia about her poor work and said that we would not be paying her until she performed to high standards at the actual wedding. 3 days before the wedding, she calls and says she has no flowers for our wedding and will not be doing it because she has not received payment. After much arguing with her, we payed her reluctantly and she promised to provide for us on the wedding day. 

2)Wedding Day: First of all, I CRIED when I saw my bouquet. It was that horrible. The flowers were dead, wilted, and all wrong from what I had ordered. As I was taking pre-wedding pictures, myself and all my bridesmaids were having to rip flowers out of our bouquet because they were wilting and falling over. I was mortified that my dear friends had such pathetic flowers. Not to mention the bouquets were TINY and therefore even smaller once they started ripping out flowers. 

The alter arrangements were horribly lopsided as well. Ruined all my pictures.... 

I will say, her petals lining my aisle were outstanding. So was every arrangement at the reception. I gave her some credit for that. 

3) Post-Wedding: Sent Alicia an email explaining my disappointment and hoped for reimbursement. I heard from someone in her office saying it was best if they never speak with me or my family again. HORRIBLE customer service. We are continuing to try... 

Needless to say, DO NOT USE HER! Find someone else!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards