Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Sunday's Bridal

Has anyone been to this shop? Its in Keller, Texas and the prices are incredible. Just wondering if it is too good to be true. 

Thanks
Erin

Re: Sunday's Bridal

• Options
    I've heard about it, but completely forgot to check it out. Another girl on the Austin boards recommended it to me (when I asked for Austin suggestions). 

Well...I went back and looked and she hadn't actually ever been there but had just seen or heard good things about it I guess? My vote is, it's worth a try!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I've been there!  It's a very sweet woman who runs the business out of her home.  She buys sample dresses and sells them for a major discount. 

I almost got one from her but the size was too large and I was scared of alteration fees. Check her out!
  • Options
    Hi there! We went there and got a dress! I would and I do recommend her to everybody. She has like 400 dresses . Some are new or sample , but in almost perfect condition and the prices are Unbeliveble ! Was no other bride there in the same time. We feelt really good and been treated like a princess! I am so glad we went there. Who ever wants to get a gorgeous dress in a very low price, but still an original designer one, just go there or call her. I know she told me she sells and ships online as well. Good luck and happy dress shopping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards