Registry and Gift Forum

"registering" @ IKEA

Ok, so I was searching the ikea website and of course they don't have an online registery (as far as I could find). I would really like to register there. Has anyone done anything with IKEA wedding related? I guess it isn't a huge deal if it can't be done because I would much rather have a user friendly, easy way for my guests to see and shop for what I've registered for. Any ideas/advice?

Re: "registering" @ IKEA

• A lot of Ikea stuff cannot be purchased online, and going to Ikea can be kind of an ordeal, especially if you don't have one nearby.  I would just plan to use some cash that you get at Ikea, like edie said.  We had a universal registry at Amazon and I added some Ikea drinking glasses (not sure if you could buy them online), but no one got them for us, FWIW.  
  • IKEA doesn't do registries because they have such a high turnover of products. Things aren't always available for very long. I did have some friends who, when they got married, had it circulated by word of mouth that IKEA gift cards would be much appreciated! We got the hint. :)
  • If you use myregistry.com you can add IKEA items.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards