Registry and Gift Forum

Target & BBB

I've only registered at Target because Pier One decided to break my heart and not have a wedding registry.  I don't like Target's registry, but the town I live in has NOTHING here, 30 minutes away there is a Target and 45 min away there is a BBB.  Should I register at BBB or does that seem rude to expect guests to drive 45 min to pick out a gift.  I know our friends will buy online, but some of our parents friends may not be so internet saavy....

Thanks!

June 1, 2013 - finally making it official!

Re: Target & BBB

• You can register there. If people don't want to drive there, they will either give you cash (hopefully), order online, or just use the Target registry. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_target-bbb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:761eed55-e861-4706-8181-bbe8d1c8f799Post:e5576138-87ae-4457-9f25-a64be38d6af7">Re: Target & BBB</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can register there. If people don't want to drive there, they will either give you cash (hopefully), order online, or just use the Target registry. 
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]

Yep, this.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Definitely both. Target is great, but may not have everything.
    www.loveydoveydarling.com
  • I would register at both, it gives more of a selection for your guests. Plus BBB has a great return policy!
  • I'm using registry.com because I like Ikea and they don't have a registry. I go online to Ikea, find what I like, click on myregistry bookmark and it adds it to my registry.  I've also used it to add other things I've sen online. I have no idea if it works because we are early in but it's easy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards