Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Macy's registry access woes?

We are registered at Macy's, but when friends enter my name and the wedding date and search for our registry, it comes up as "no matches found." Has anyone else had this problem?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Macy's registry access woes?

• Options
    I have a Macy's registry and no one had a problem with it - I would contact Macy's and make sure whoever helped you set up your registry put the information in correctly.  (Also, make sure your friend is spelling your name correctly - the one person who told me she had an issue wasn't spelling my last name the right way.)
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    So far so good with ours. I would contact them like the PP suggested!
  • Options
    I had the setting set to "Private." Just changed it to "Public." Thanks, everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_macys-registry-access-woes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:d3671ebf-6ac9-49cd-8b99-b9a6c812c6c5Post:67bfe2cb-e46f-42b6-adbd-9041a06ec785">Re: Macy's registry access woes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had the setting set to "Private." Just changed it to "Public." Thanks, everyone!
    Posted by PJSPJS[/QUOTE]

Glad it was something so simple! I did that when we first started ours too! Whoops!
  • Options
    Just a note, the week after our wedding my Macy's registry name changed from my maiden name to my groom's last name (automatic name change?!) and I couldn't find it when searching for myself.  Just something else to keep in mind.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards