Second Weddings

I'm the new kid :)

Hey yall! I'm new here. My name is Jackie and I live in DFW, Tx. My Fiancee and I have been engaged for just over a month and we are getting married on May 18, 2013.
Patrick, my Fiancee, and I  met online while he was stationed in Afghanistan with the USAF in 2010. We became quick friends and talked every single day. As my life got busier with a job change and doing things with my kids, our conversations started to slow down. I began dating a guy here in DFW and he began talking to a girl from his hometown that he used to know.
His thing fell apart a short bit later when he learned more about who she'd become since high school, and mine fell apart in May 2011 when the guy I was seeing started texting multiple girls .... well, inappropriately ;)
Turns out the same day I found out about the texts, my now-fiancee was injured in the line of duty and began his early return back to Texas. Funny how things work out, huh?
A few weeks later after he'd recovered more, he emailed me to tell me he was home, he'd been hurt, but he was okay, and he was thinking of me.
We met up 3 days later as he drove through town, and we've been inseperable ever since. :)
So that's the quick redition of our relationship, but if you have any questions, shoot! I'll poke around the boards and see what I can learn about all of you :)

ETA: and to explain my username, P = Patrick, J= Jackie. B, H, & L are our kids. :)
Jackie (Photographer by trade) & Patrick (Military Police Officer)
May 18, 2013
"I Love My Wounded Warrior"
May 2013 Brides November Sig: The venue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards