Wedding Party
Options

It's WP Tuesday!

It's been QUITE the week here!

So are there any questions?:  How is everyone?

Re: It's WP Tuesday!

• Options
    xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    Awwh, Banana! You must be so excited! I would be dying to tell people too, but what I fun father's day announcement!

Tomorrow is my official birthday. Hooray!

FI is out and about and I am waiting for LOST to come on.
  • Options
    I haven't had my first Dr. appointment yet. I've only had the "confirm that I know that I POAS correctly" appointment.

THAT is part of what's making me crazy.   I want to meet with my doc and know that I'm fine, the baby is fine and that we'll all be fine.  I know I'm not the most patient person and I know I need to work on it.

And right now, DH and I are saying that we're wanting to be surprised.  :-)
  • Options
    Really early for this but have you started looking at names yet?  Do you like normal names, kind of different names or off the wall names?
  • Options
    Banana that is so exciting. I cannot imagine having to wait for your first doc's appointment. That must be excruciating! But I'm sure when you do have it, they'll find that everything is okay.

And, I am equally impressed that you want to be surprised. I always admire people who have the patience to wait to find out whether the baby is a boy or a girl.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_its-wp-tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:95e853ad-9bb1-4496-9d98-573ba16f0b99Post:2228ba9d-ec39-4a5c-9cb5-6c808472d451">Re: It's WP Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Really early for this but have you started looking at names yet?  Do you like normal names, kind of different names or off the wall names?
    Posted by gottahavashorti[/QUOTE]

Ooh, yes, names, names, names.  Any ideas at all?

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Unfortunately, DH and I are not meeting on the name thing.  Then again, we have a LONG time to figure things out.  We both agree though that we want more basic ones.  The other issue is that the names we like are often used by his family members.  There are a LOT of cousins and children of cousins - 21 cousins, 23 babies, 2 more on the way and now THIS baby.

Oh, and there are a few family members on my side too.  :-)
  • Options
    That is a ton of babies.  My mom has 10 bajillion cousins and somehow no more than 2-3 people out of her cousins and my second cousins have any given name.  I have no idea how they managed that.
  • Options
    Gotta, you've got a PM ma'dear.
  • Options
    Gotta, it's a HUGE family but I love it.  His cousins and aunts and uncles are fantastic.

And on that note, I need to go to bed!!  
  • Options
    So I thought I' poke my head in and say hi and saw Banana's awesome news!  Congrats!
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    I am going to bed now!! I probably won't see you tomorrow cause I can't knot at work and it's my birthday and none of my friends have asked me to do anything and when I asked if anyone wanted to get a drink they said they were busy so I am hoping FI has something planned. Otherwise I will see you tomorrow like, wah wah wah, no one even wanted to grab a beer.
  • Options
    XOXO, here is a beer for you!  Cheers!  Happy Birthday :)

I think I would want a surprise at the end too, I am not sure I would want to find out.  And I think I would like to keep names a secret too.  I have a friend pregnant with twins right now and I do not like the names she has picked out.  I know they are her babies to choose names for, but one of the names is of a guy she used to sleep with.  In my book, if you slept with someone, that baby name is out!
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards