South Asian Weddings

AW: We've been blogged!

http://pinkposhphotography.blogspot.com/

Our phenomenal photographers blogged our wedding in 4 parts.  Enjoy!

Re: AW: We've been blogged!

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just love love all your pics!!! Gorgeous!!
  • edited December 2011
    Your photos are beautiful! I love your ring dish. We have the poem in our program, but I might need to steal your idea!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I love the ring dish too. And your sari!  Gorgeous! :)
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looks fantastic!!  Congratulations! And welcome to married life!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    fabulous!!!!!!
  • kiranandninakiranandnina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    beautiful pictures!! are the people dancing in your first set of pictures someone you hired or family? we are looking to hire some dancers or something for entertainment, any suggestions?
  • edited December 2011
    The dancers were family.  My three nieces, my parent's crew, and myself all performed at our Garba.  We had professional dancers at our Homecoming event in Houston.  They're from the Rangeela Dance Group in Houston, formerly the Mahira Dance Group. 

Disclaimer:  I'm a member of the Rangeela Dance Group and a former dancer of the Mahira Dance Group.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh and the ring bearer bowl is from Paloma's Nest on Etsy.  The poem was also in our invitations.  Each of the RSVP cards (one for each event) had a verse from a separate poem or quote on it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards