Washington-Seattle
Options

AW: We're on Style Me Pretty!!

So excited ... our wedding is featured on Style Me Pretty (a wedding website) today:

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/08/09/whimsical-seattle-wedding-from-keri-doolittle-photography

Thanks for letting me share! 
Smile
Anniversary

Re: AW: We're on Style Me Pretty!!

• Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!  Congrats Smile  SMP was one of my favorite wedding blogs when I was planning.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a beautiful wedding! Congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    By the way, where did your BMs get their shoes? I'm looking for a pair of hot pink/fuchsia shoes and haven't been able to find much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

AJroark - they all got them different websites: Zappos, Shoes.com, Endless, 6pm, Payless.  Surprisingly enough - none of them came from the same place.  I asked that they be fuschia, but didn't care how high they were, or the style.  Crazy enough, they ended up matching awesome!  I just asked the BM 2nd from the left where her shoes were from, as they were quite comfortable, she gave them to me after the wedding.  :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg that is so so awesome! Congratulations!
  • Options
    zoiesmurfzoiesmurf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Your wedding is beautiful!
    December 2011 Weddings September Siggy: Shoes
    Vintage shoes I found at an antique store about 10 years ago :)

CIMG0051

Retro/Vintage Siggy Challenge: Favorite Vintage Movie
    sabrina

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats - love the BM dresses - did you get them in WA?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! That is so cool! Your wedding was beautiful :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_aw-were-style-pretty?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:59801d80-c3bb-49e6-ba00-657bcbbcc653Post:0fa00a99-471a-41cc-a170-088dcee2f08e">Re: AW: We're on Style Me Pretty!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies! AJroark - they all got them different websites: Zappos, Shoes.com, Endless, 6pm, Payless.  Surprisingly enough - none of them came from the same place.  I asked that they be fuschia, but didn't care how high they were, or the style.  Crazy enough, they ended up matching awesome!  I just asked the BM<strong> 2nd from the left</strong> where her shoes were from, as they were quite comfortable, she gave them to me after the wedding.  :)
    Posted by geminijen27[/QUOTE]

I was going to ask you about those. They look like the prettiest shoes ever. Where did she get them? Because I think I might have to get them for myself! :]]

Girls is stripper heels, boys rolling in Maseratis,
    all they need in this world is some love.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_aw-were-style-pretty?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:59801d80-c3bb-49e6-ba00-657bcbbcc653Post:c19e96a0-144c-49d3-81af-abd73418a255">Re: AW: We're on Style Me Pretty!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats - love the BM dresses - did you get them in WA?
    Posted by aznini[/QUOTE]

I did!  I got them at Alfred Angelo near Southcenter.  I also got my dress there, so each girl got $25 off her dress ... which meant the dresses ranged from $70 (yes, really!) to $135.  The best part is each dress suited their personalities PERFECTLY.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_aw-were-style-pretty?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:59801d80-c3bb-49e6-ba00-657bcbbcc653Post:ef249dd0-7b5f-4645-bfaa-0669677b20af">Re: AW: We're on Style Me Pretty!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: We're on Style Me Pretty!! : I was going to ask you about those. They look like the prettiest shoes ever. Where did she get them? Because I think I might have to get them for myself! :]]
    Posted by abrieckinthewall[/QUOTE]

She got them on Endless.com.  I'll check when I'm home to get the brand, because I couldn't find a link when I just looked online.  They are seriously SO comfy - they have a platform in the toe portion that's not super obvious, but adds cushion.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards