Gay Weddings
Options

I'm going to have a daughter

Earlier this week my fiancee and I found out that we're having a girl.  I can honestly say that the ultrasound, and hearing the tech tell us that it's a girl was by far the greatest moment of my life thus far. I still tear up thinking about it.

Anyway, when we were first thinking of having a baby, we were on a local adoption boards for GLBT couples, and the information we received was amazing. 

Therefore, in my attempt to pay it forward, If anyone has any questions, is curious, or wants any information on sperm donation in Canada, I would be more than happy to answer your questions.
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm going to have a daughter

• Options
    m00siem00sie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww congratulations :) That is wonderful news.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! That is amazing news! If we ever decide to have a child... i hope for a daughter!

Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!  Congratulations <3   You have one busy and amazing year coming up. Best wishes and happy and healthy pregnancy for you, your FI, and your precious daughter.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sept. 2013 Board Sig Challenge for March: Hair Inspiration

Big freeze curls framing my face like this; Inverted braid or Frech twist up the back. No flower. Veil attached to comb in the back at top of braid/twist.

• Options
    K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulaions!

Photobucket
  • Options
    SCogs18SCogs18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG that is so exciting!  You are both so blessed to have found love and to be starting your family!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards