Christian Weddings
Options

I'm back!

H and I just got back into our hometown after four days on the Oregon Coast!

Anyway, it's good to be back! I'll post tomorrow with a re-cap while H is at work :)
Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: I'm back!

• Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!  I missed you!  Also, I'm irritated that you didn't stop by to say hi and let me feed you on your way home :-P

Your wedding photos are gorgeous and you both look incredibly happy; you're both radiating with love!  Can't wait to see the rest of them.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome home, MRS! You are postively glowing in your pictures and you both look so happy! 

Congrats, girlie! You look absolutely beautiful!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I can't wait to hear all about your day.  Well, I mean, I'll have to wait - but I'm excited to hear about it!
  • Options
    Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back and Congrats! Your pictures look great! I can't wait to see the rest.
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_im-back-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:072c7820-c53c-4c4f-9698-63f1f9868199Post:0f9348c7-cd73-448d-8fb0-422ebcbf7549">Re: I'm back!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome back!  I missed you!  Also, I'm irritated that you didn't stop by to say hi and let me feed you on your way home :-P 
    Posted by DramaGeek[/QUOTE]

<div>Hehe. I mentioned it to H and we seriously considered it and then ended up going to The Rheinlander instead. And then today on our way out of Portland, I saw signs for your town and I was like, "Oh...that's only...twenty minutes out of the way? We could do that..." and then we didn't. Next time! Promise!</div>
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!! We missed you!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_im-back-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:072c7820-c53c-4c4f-9698-63f1f9868199Post:d2ac94a7-2b3e-4db6-a328-26ec61ced8ba">Re: I'm back!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm back! : Hehe. I mentioned it to H and we seriously considered it and then ended up going to The Rheinlander instead. And then today on our way out of Portland, I saw signs for your town and I was like, "Oh...that's only...twenty minutes out of the way? We could do that..." and then we didn't. Next time! Promise!
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]

<div>Depending on what time you were coming through, we might not have been home anyway.  My cousin is in town from Chicago so we were out to lunch with him and my parents.  But yes, next time for sure!</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome back!!!! you looked stunning!!!! (: i am sooo excited for you! 
  • Options
    BronwynHBronwynH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats & welcome back! Can't wait to hear about your wedding! Your pictures are gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome back! Your pictures are beautiful and I am excited to hear about your day! Welcome to the Mrs. club! 
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures so far! I am so excited to hear (read) your recap of the wedding day!!! Your happiness radiates from those pictures!!
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards