November 2012 Weddings
Options

OMG!! Time is flying...

So today is officialy the 3 month and 2 week mark...AHHHHH!!  It's starting to freak me out a little bit.  I'm a little nervous about getting everything done in time, but mostly, it's starting to set in that we will be a married couple in just a matter of weeks....WOW!  We've been together for 9 years, and we live together now, but honestly, I still feel like saying "Husband" is going to take a while to get used ot!
Anniversary

Re: OMG!! Time is flying...

• Options
    I know what you mean! When I logged on today I saw 113 and I was like, wow only 2 weeks until the double digits!! I completely agree about the husband thing. We've been together for 6 years (7 by the time our wedding rolls around) and we have a daughter. Crazy but I'm so ready to be an 'official' family lol. :)
  • Options
    I totally understand!!  your wedding is exactly a week after mine!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm still at the 4 month mark, but I feel like once the 6 month mark hit, time REALLY started to fly! We've been together 5 years, but you are right, sayng husband instead of fiance is going to be so wierd! It took me a while to say fiance instead of boyfriend!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    November 2012 October Siggy - The Venue!
    imageVilla
  • Options
    Yeah everything is becoming so real, we will have a 19 month engagement so to be at the 3.5 month mark is great, it is crazy we are going to go into double digits soon, which will probably be my next freak out! We are working hard today on finishing designing our invites and then ordering them, so we can get them ready to send. Working on flower petal table squares and running 5 miles today! Busy Busy Busy day! 
  • Options
    Yeah, it is getting close.  We are closing on a house this week as well so the pressure is definitely on.  Now if I can just keep from killing my mother, it will be fabulous.  She keeps trying to change things, thank God for my dad.  He has been able to curb her craziness.  

My only big worry is our DJ--it is a friend's husband, but they have been having marital problems and she is not sure what she wants relationship wise.  The one thing she keeps saying is that no matter what she wants him to DJ the wedding--I told her that she gets to make that decision and we will do whatever she wants.
  • Options
    Time is flying by the to do list keeps growing instead of getting smaller. Does anyone else feel that way? So ready to be done with decision making. I've been engaged for 6 months and it has been a whirlwind ever since! By the time the wedding comes, it will have been 10 months! Thats a lot of planning in a short period of time but wouldn't change it for anything else. Ready to get this show on the road!
  • Options
    TOTALLY is. I just looked at my ticker and realized it's going to start with a TWO in 2 weeks and I almost had a heart attack.

I'm feeling OK about where stuff is at. All vendors are booked so that's a huge relief. Invites are my biggest hurdle right now, but once I'm past that the only thing I"m really dreading is the seating chart! Everything else is fun: hair, makeup, jewelry. I am extremely, extremely, extremely ready for it to be over. I am so excited to get married but I do NOT have a career in wedding planning, that's for sure!!

Oh wait we still have to apply for passports (we're doing a DW). Yeah maybe I should get on that :/
  • Options
    I can't believe that we're at 110 days! Wow! All of the big things are done. The invitations are mostly done, I'm just tying a ton of bows, then it's time to start addressing them. I want to have them out by late August since a lot of people will be needing to make lodging arrangements. All of our vendors are booked and we just found our rehearsal dinner space this weekend. I feel that I don't have a lot of those little details that we need, so that's what I'm working on. I own a bakery and this is prime wedding season so I'm super busy so I won't get to really focus on my wedding until September, then I'll be really stressing since it'll be 2 months away!
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just logged on for the first time since last week and my countdown was 116 days, wtf? Had my bachelorette Saturday past, excellent time! 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    Tomorrow marks our 101 days til...which means in 3 days we will be in double digits...O.M.G!!

My friend is almost done designing our invites, and once that's done, we can print them off and start putting them together!!  I need to find a cute stamp for our favor bags so I can get to stamping!  I still need to order the Jordan Almonds, too.

I found my bracelets!!  Now all that's left is making a final decision on neckalce and earrings, ordering my shoes, and finalizing the makeup with the aritst.  FI still hasn't looked at suits, so I'm sure that will be our final thing to do...he's a procrastinator if there ever was one!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm at 95 days, and I'm FREAKING OUT. I've been engaged for two years, and now all of a sudden I'm getting married in three freaking months! I'm nowhere near my weight goal, I feel like I have nothing accomplished (when in reality just about everything is done) and I'm sort of in a panic about things I may have forgotten.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just over 3 months for me and I am so ready.  I only had about 9 or so months to plan and wanted more time, but now i just want the day to be here already.

Fi and I have been together for over 13 years (14 exactly on the day of the wedding) and we have 3 kids.  I've been calling him my husband for years but to have it finally be official will be something new. LOL.

i feel like planning is coming along.  I keep saving more and more money and I am finally booking the big vendors left on my list.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards