Wedding Woes
Options

can't wait said my first offering had already been posted

so I found this one, which is actually better: I think he's the one..butttt...... From: SaraRVT1 Date: 7/6/2009 at 9:40 PM Ok... so this is my first post on here. I'm not even really sure if I want to do this lol.. I'm sort of a private person by nature. But I'll be interested to see the results I guess. Sooo here it is. I've known the man I'm dating for a year know. We've been dating exclusivly for the past 5-6 months. I haven't met his parents (he's met mine) and he hasn't told me he loves me yet. I HAVE been to his place of work (he's a firefighter) and met some of the guys he works with AND I've met, I would say, his best friend ( a guy he's known since he was 8). I know I love him...haven't told him that though. His best friends wife told him if he didn't marry me he was crazy...so I guess that's good. I'd just like to know if anyone has been here before. How long do I wait to give him time to figure out if I'm what he wants. I'm 33 and he's 38 so neither of us are spring chickens. Anyway, any comments or advice would be appreciated..... Thanks
The world's greatest bumper sticker: "No, you can't have my rights. I'm still using them."

Re: can't wait said my first offering had already been posted

• Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ahh, the delusion seeing his workplace and meeting best friend =/= engagement
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *snort*this is great, angel.
  • Options
    angel_linsangel_lins member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe I missed "been to his place of work" as a sign of Twue Wuv!
    The world's greatest bumper sticker: "No, you can't have my rights. I'm still using them."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I never went to my husbands place of work when were dating. I think that means I didn't really love him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, CW. It means he doesn't love you. FI works out of the house. He must love me the mostest.
  • Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like that she's not even entirely sure it's his best friend. It's just a guy he's known for 30 years that she thinks is his best friend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    You have done well, grasshopper.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pshaw FMB, DH and I met at work were are the mostestest in wuv.
  • Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Man and I met at work too 6, so we're twied at bweing in wuv.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is me and all the others that don't work together right now:YAY I got to use my picture again!
  • Options
    E SquaredE Squared member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, yeah? Well we met at school before we were legally allowed to work in the state of Florida. 2-GETHA 4 LYFE, I tell you. 4 LYFE.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards