Wedding Woes
Options

I'm setting a goal

I've gotten fat and squishy.  We have a wedding in August and I want to to lose 15 lbs and or tone up before the wedding.  If I do I'm getting a new dress.

The kid and I have been taking walks this week and I've found little workouts on the TV.  I'm pretty sure if we keep up the walks and I quit my stupid snacking I can do this.  Of course, I might need to buy a scale.

Re: I'm setting a goal

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh.  That's a great goal.  Good Luck!  :)
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!  That sounds like an easy goal to achieve.  FTR, I just weigh myself at the grocery store.  I'm not bed-bound yet, so I don't mind strangers seeing my weight.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I need to start working out more. I hate not. I feel... blah. I like exercise, it's just finding the time to do it. Ideally, that would be when I get up in the morning. If I woke up at 5 (which I've been doing a lot lately) I could run up to the gym, work out for an hour, come back, shower, eat breakfast, probably get a few things done around the house and still get to work on time.

You could try every time you want a snack drink a tall glass of water first. You'll snack less. It's working for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't try hard enough to lose weight.

And having this farking cold doesn't help.  But I'm excited to hear other people's goals.  :)
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

Part of the issue is the kid is so unpredictable.  He's up every morning at 5, but then his naps are all over the place.  I have a need for routine.  I found these 10 minute workouts that I think will be good.

I know I need more water too. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You can do it. I've only lost 8 lbs, but it's the inches that I've seen more. My gut has gone done. Yay!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!  I know you can do it, especailly with that kind of reward at the end.
    Heather and Tom 10.10.10 10.10.10 - Tom and Heather Sitting on the Dock
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards