Wedding Woes
Options

Since we're sharing

Here are all of my incredibly embarassing bodily fluid  moments:

My 6th grade year was a bloody mess.    No one had told me about periods and none of my friends had their's yet.   Of COURSE I started it in class one day and of COURSE I was wearing a white skirt.     And OF COURSE this wasn't just a one time thing.   This happened every month for almost the entire school year.   Why CPS wasn't called on my parents is still a mystery to me.    My parents SUCKED!   (They will admit to this now - they have both changed very much.)

I also peed my pants in class one time in 6th grade.   I was very, very shy and was afraid to ask for a hall pass to go to the bathroom.  

Then, in 7th grade, I jumped off the high dive at the pool in a bikini top and half way down my top came up, exposing my boobies to ALL!   Yay!  (I guess no bodily fluids were part of this story.)

In elementary school, I would have to run home from the bus stop and hope to make it to the bathroom in time.    I peed my pants on the porch about once a week.
I still have to pee the instant I come home.   It must be a Pavlovian thing.

And then, when I was about 24 or 25, I had way too much to drink at a club one night and peed my pants.    LUCKILY, my BFF at the time came to my rescue and took me hope despite my protests.    It's one of the few drunken nights that I remember vividly.   Digital Underground was performing that night.

I'm not sure how I survived any of the school stuff.   One would think I was a social pariah, but I was not.   Weird.

I won't even tell you about the horror that was my miscarriage/ER experience...   Busy would probably like that story.

Re: Since we're sharing

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you saw digital underground live?  was this pre or post tupac?
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have 2 pee stories:

1) In my early years of college, I smoked a lot of pot. When I was high, I would laugh uncontrollably and hysterically. I had been in the back of my friends car, high as a kite, and barely able to catch my breath when we arrived back on campus. The car was quite a walk from the dorm, and it was raining. It was also 3AM. The guy we were with was hilarious, and he had me dying during the walk back. Of course, with a full bladder, I peed ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE DORM. I never said anything, and thanks to the rain and the dark, no one knew. I showered for about an hour when I got back to my room.

2) After I had Mr. Loverman, I had to pee so badly. I told DH, and he said, "You have a catheter -- go ahead." Yeah, they had taken it out when I started pushing. I peed all over the bed. Luckily, the nurses had seen far worse, quickly changed everything, and since I was still too numb to walk, I filled 2 bedpans, which DH lovingly held and changed for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    hmo - I'm dying that this is your only response to my hot mess of stories.   Yes, I saw DU post-Tupac.  I think it was around 1999 or 2000.   Their concert was not advertised.   We went to our favorite club that we went to every weekend, and they were just there.   So surreal.   Apparently Snoop Dog was out in the bus and came and did a set after DU.  But I missed that because I peed my pants.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

even with pee pants, WORTH IT.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards