Wedding Woes
Options

"I don't want to pay for another man to sleep with my wife!"

So I was just told by a client when I explained that if he's not divorced from his wife, he needs to have her signature to remove her from the account or she'll be able to use it.  

His solution?  Just stop paying for all of it (his membership/timeshare/etc)

Let me know how that works for you.

Re: "I don't want to pay for another man to sleep with my wife!"

• Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    i would have given him the email to the customer service rep and let them deal with that mess. i once had an issue with a couple, and the woman was cheating on the man. i think i told this story once. long story short, i will never get involved in marital dispute ever Ever EVAR again, even indirectly.
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    PS - I know you didn't get involved. it just brought up a memory for me from a former office.  ;)
  • Options
    I know exactly what he needs to do and explained it to him.  He didn't want to listen. 

He kept telling me how she 'got the $300k house' and he's not giving her anymore money.  Or whoring her out apparently.

I'm taking calls today.  They've been...amusing so far. 
  • Options
    Oh I've gotten involved in the past and the messenger is always the one who gets shat on.  Now I just tell them it's not our place to get involved and state the facts...over...and over...and over.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards