Wedding Woes
Options

I really hope this isn't a real tat

Re: I really hope this isn't a real tat

• Options
    I saw this linked on Tosh.o, which I am sure is where you got it from .  YOWZA.
  • Options

Yep, saw it on Tosh.

• Options
    Real or not,why?  No really, why?

• Options
    I need to go lie down.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    apparently they weren't the first

• Options
    OMG.  Just because you see it on the interwebz does not mean it's cool or needs to be repeated. 

These people are why the terrorists hate us.
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    the terrorists hate us because man vs food guy eats 3 pounds of steak in his sandwich just to prove he can.

i can;t see the OP picture. drat.
  • Options
    WHERE ARE THEIR PARENTS?!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-really-hope-this-isnt-a-real-tat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:aa25a313-992b-489e-8947-65fe3f0f50edPost:8c1f3a29-1f4a-4bd5-8cd2-974a79e99d05">Re: I really hope this isn't a real tat</a>:
    [QUOTE]the terrorists hate us because man vs food guy eats 3 pounds of steak in his sandwich just to prove he can. i can;t see the OP picture. drat.
    Posted by Wzz[/QUOTE]

wz, it's pretty much the pic oface posted.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-really-hope-this-isnt-a-real-tat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:aa25a313-992b-489e-8947-65fe3f0f50edPost:8c1f3a29-1f4a-4bd5-8cd2-974a79e99d05">Re: I really hope this isn't a real tat</a>:
    [QUOTE]the terrorists hate us because man vs food guy eats 3 pounds of steak in his sandwich just to prove he can.
    Posted by Wzz[/QUOTE]

This is in second place then.

Also, is the chick in the first picture one of the Teen Moms?  She looks familiar.
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    oh. blech.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    But what if you gain 100 lbs. and the lines don't match up?!:!?!??!
  • Options
    She seems very orange.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards