Wedding Woes
Options

nola, it's chilli time.

i think she made the right decision, but let's face it: i don't think this dude is going to be around for long.

"what chilli wants" got renewed for a second season.  i don't want or care what chilli wants; the girl is foolish.  i do want and care to know what tionna is going to do next; she is awesome.  and i am glad she got a nice bra.

Re: nola, it's chilli time.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You know I wanted to call you last night, but I know mama needs her sleep.:)

I have to say that Farmer D is sweet, and so is Bill, but I didn't see her with either one.

I did find it refreshing that she wasn't playing tongue hockey or jumping their bones within the first hour. VH1 needed to redeem themselves in my eyes.

However, I did want her to kiss Bill when he asked.

I think we all knew there would be a second season.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

I KNOW!  it was a nice change from "flava of love'' and all those other hepatitis shows.  i golf clapped at the separate bedrooms.

i was sad when farmer d got the cheeks when he leaned in for a kiss.  give the boy something -- a high five, or something.

i did have one moment when i questioned tionna -- why make the man buy chilli a dress?  what was that all about?  at least he bought something nice, not too hoochie (like capri pants) and not too burqa.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, that was kinda cold.

They are both good guys, and I'm sure their phone is ringing off the hook.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011

true.  AND CHRISTIAN'S PHONE, TOO.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl, I have a feeling Christian is doing JUSTTTTT FINNEEEEE.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards