Wedding Woes
Options

I'm here! I'm here!

Not that you care, but someone catch me up.  Anything big happen?
imageimage

Re: I'm here! I'm here!

• Options
    Not to my knowledge.  There's a gift post down the way.  There were also some posts on FB.  Other than that, I think everyone had a pretty good, drama-free holiday.

My big news is that DefConn decided to up and turn 9 mos old on me today.   I think I'm going to have to start thinking about a 1st b-day party sooner than I want to.  :)
  • Options
    Yep, pretty slow. Which all things considered is probably a good thing for the holidays :)

And in the similar vein of lil' DefConn news, DD is now on the Final Couuuuntdooooown to one year.  She turned 11 months a few days ago.  Holy crap, how did that sneak up on us 8-/
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

::hugs Nico's ankle::

We've had a holiday lull.  You aren't allowed to leave ever again.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, I see down below AF wants me to tell someone to DTMFA.  Let me know if more dickery arises and I'll be ready.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks dharma - - now I have "the final countdown" stuck in my head and keep picturing Gob Bluth.

Nico, I have some dickery to share once I have the chance to type it up.  But I also may need a "Ho Sit Down" card thrown at me.
  • Options
    you can tell me to DTMFA, but it's a moot point.

he apologized for the carseat fvckery - a sincere, "i screwed up, this would have been prevented if i had just read the directions, and i will do it right next time."

so no worries.
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha!  That was not dtmfa worthy, imo.

ETA:  It was more, throw-dishes-Kuus-style worthy.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Did you spend some time with your man Nico? 
  • Options
    I did.  :)  It was perfect.  (sigh)  My gift is waiting for me in TX, though.  Good thing I'm leaving next Thursday to collect.  I hope it comes with extra small gifts as interest, since I have to wait.  ;)
    imageimage
  • Options
    Sounds like you had a good time.  You're going to see him in texas???
  • Options
    Yep.  Leaving on the 5th, coming back the 9th.  On the 12th, he leaves for Korea for as long as 2 years.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Woah.  I didn't know about Korea.  That's a big bummer.  What's he doing over there?
  • Options
    Yeah... that was a recent development.  Working.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards