Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

It's here, my LP!

Well girls the big day is fast approaching! We are all packed and headed out to the airport in an hour. It's been a crazy few days, but I'm ready to go marry my sweetheart. We are so excited that we can't even think.
This is going to be short since we are on our way out the door! I just want to say a simple Thank you! Thanks for all the ideas, support, laughs, tears and most of all for sharing the same dream as me, to have a beautiful wedding in the location of our dreams.
Thank you mainly to Shelli. She has been my friend and taught me everything about having  a dw. We have become friends and listended to me when I needed to vent. Also to Kim (gibler15) my date twin, we have had a blast together and I can't wait to get down to Jamaica and see you!
I'm so worked up that I can barely type right now. God has blessed me so much this year and having all of you in my life has been an amazing gift.
So with that Barry and I are going to make the committment that we've been waiting 7 years for and I have no doubts that we are going to have a wonderful time. I love you girls and I promise to post pics soon.
See you on the flip side!!!!!
Hugs!

Re: It's here, my LP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards