California-Northern
Options

FS: Coach Purse & Versace Sunglasses

I am trying to sell a Coach purse and Versace sunglasses that I got for a photo shoot for my wedding. The wedding didn't happen so the photo shoot didn't either, and I would like to get rid of the reminders! They are both brand new!Coach Zoe patchwork purseVersace sunglassesEmail for more info and pictures! ashley.l.waters@gmail.com

Re: FS: Coach Purse & Versace Sunglasses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am honestly sorry if your wedding was actually called off.  However, you seem a little fishy due to your post over on NEY.   Ok...so this is a little off topic, but kind of related to the message board topic. I got married 2 years ago to the man I thought I wanted to spend the rest of my life with...then 6 months later he cheated and the marriage fell apart. So it is coming up on what would be our 2 year anniversary and I think it is about time to hook a keeper! The problem is, I have no idea where to meet guys!!! I met my ex when we were both in college, but since i have graduated that is out! Any ideas???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good call mutly... Note to OP you shouldn't be using your full name on here...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah she posted some stuff on the other boards and it doesn't seem legit.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, A better venue for your items would be ebay. You might get a better offer for more money if you offered it to a wider market. Thanks, Angela
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards