Colorado-Denver

Pasquini's F/U

So I emailed the manager at Pasquini's and told her how much we wanted to spend, and said I wasn't expecting to have to pay a $25 per head minimum just for pizza, but I made sure to be polite and thank her for her time. She emailed me back and said they could do a deal with us that fits within our budget!! She even made it so everybody could have one cocktail and dessert, amazing! This is my first ever negotiation success and I feel great :)Thanks to all of you who gave me advice in that last post, you were all right, I emailed a few other restaurants and didn't say the party was for a rehearsal dinner, and lo and behold, no minimum per person, and no room fees, crazy!

Re: Pasquini's F/U

• chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good job on the negotiation & success!!! That's exciting that you get to do what you had originally wanted/planned & they were willing to work with you! Yea!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • canary11canary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thats awesome! Maybe you could do some negotiations for me! haha! I have had NO luck with negotiations with any restaurants for the RD. We've tried 4 restaurants so far, and are super limited with what is left. No fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cadenaamcadenaam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fantastic!!  That is awesome!  I love Paquini's and I was going to be really upset if I was going to have to go one strike from them after this.  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards