Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

CELEBRATIONS, BLAIR MILLS INN & P&P CATERERS

Hello everyone,

I recently got engaged and am new to the website. Just wanted to know if anyone of you have been to any weddings at the locations i mentioned in my subject header. Would you recommend any of them?

Thank you

Re: CELEBRATIONS, BLAIR MILLS INN & P&P CATERERS

• Options
    edited December 2011

We're using celebrations. And have been to a wedding there as well. They do a great job !!!  The packages are reasonable & the staff is amazing !  HTH

Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    IFEFADIFEFAD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, i am checking out most of the locations on Friday and will hopefully decide by the weekend
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your welcome !! Ive been mia for a while so if I missed your formal intro. Welcome to the board ! The ladies are nice and will help with your questions, big or small. Laughing Happy planning !
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a fantastic experience with Celebrations.  See review in my bio.
  • Options
    IFEFADIFEFAD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies and nice to meet you both. I am just starting to plan the whole wedding and since i am stationed away from home, its hard doing everthing from long distance.

Thanks again
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You are getting married the same day as me! I am getting married at Spring mill, its sister company to Blair Mill. I was at a wedding a few years ago at Celebrations and it was very nice! Welcome and Congrats!
  • Options
    IFEFADIFEFAD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats... we are not set on the date as of yet but i would like to get married when it is not to cold or to hot. I am 100% sure of the location as of yet. Just want something intimate, classy and not to expensive.

Very happy for you
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine will be at Blair Mill.  Ray is great, but he's difficult to get a hold of at times.
    A friend of mine is using P and P.

I think both are great places.  It depends on your taste.
    Let us know how it goes!!

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am booked with P&P Caterers. I have done many events with them before. Since I have booked with them three other friends are using them for their receptions this year. I have heard nice things about Celebrations and Blair Mills as well but I have never been to either place.
  • Options
    IFEFADIFEFAD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone,

I checked out all 3 places and fell IN LOVE with BLAIR MILLS. The manager was fantastic and they pretty much have everything that i want for my wedding. They are currently doing some contruction at the site (landscaping, hardwood floors, changing a lot of things outside so folks can have outside ceremony and places to have pictures taken. The price fits very well into my budget so i am very excited

Thanks everyone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards