California-Bay Area

Chabot Space & Science Center - Help?

We are considering the Chabot Space & Science Center for our wedding next year and were wondering if any of you beautiful ladies out there have ever used the Chabot Space & Science Center for a wedding.  Have you even attended a wedding there?  If so, I'd totally like to know what you thought.  See a related poste below to explain why.

Venue - problems with an event manager

posted at 9/24/2010 2:42 AM CDT on theknot.com
Joined on
05-10-2005
NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Total posts: 1
First: 9/24/2010

Last: 9/24/2010

The event manager for our venue sent us a contract that stated a different quote from one that he verbally gave us when we toured the place with him.  He admitted he misinformed us and was mistaken but did not offer to resolve the issue, essentially he hoped I'd understand.  I don't feel this is right.  My fiance and I were excited about the entire package and the price in which he quoted us, it was a big deciding factor to chose this venue.  Could I talk to him about how I feel or am I at a loss because I failed to get it in writing?

Re: Chabot Space & Science Center - Help?

• GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your message appears weird and unreadable... could you repost?
  • edited December 2011
    I had a bit of a tough time reading your post, but I have been to a party at the Chabot Center and it was really nice. I know the contracts are different for a traditional party and a wedding (since just using the word wedding marks up the cost). But our friend that organized it said that it was really easy to do the planning and loved her contact at Chabot.

I would however contact them and express your concern and dissapointment in the two different quotes and ask why you were given such different information.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards