Florida-West Coast
Options

What's Happening!?!

Just thought I'd try to drum up conversation... What are you doing this weekend? Anything fun or exciting?

I bought the majority of silk flowers that I needed for decor and bouquets yesterday. Very excited.. My niece had her 10th birthday party today and it was HOT!!

Monday I'm heading to CC's to continue my dress hunt!  :)

Re: What's Happening!?!

• Options
    mego36mego36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's a beautiful day in NY and I spent it all in the house while a fence was being installed and the gutters and siding were being power washed.  What a bummer!!
    To make it worse it's supposed to rain tomorrow.  Boo.  I thought I would be able to get some color and gym time in before trying my dress on this week.
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GL at CCs on Monday... I just got an e-mail from them saying they are selling samples for 50-75% off Retail price (GOOOD DEAL)

FI and I finished painting one of our spare bedrooms and today I will hang out at the pool since I am dog sitting for a friend about an hour north of where I live.
  • Options
    blseveranceblseverance member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_whats-happening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:288aa9d1-97ee-4de5-a675-27e5ff8098c7Post:23bdf02f-eadb-43cb-8bf4-170f06a394d3">Re: What's Happening!?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]GL at CCs on Monday... I just got an e-mail from them saying they are selling samples for 50-75% off Retail price (GOOOD DEAL) FI and I finished painting one of our spare bedrooms and today I will hang out at the pool since I am dog sitting for a friend about an hour north of where I live.
    Posted by babybchbum[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Awesome! Thanks for the tip about CC's. I'll have to ask about that tomorrow.. </div><div>
    </div><div>I too shall be hanging out by the pool.. All of my nieces and nephew are heading to my apartment to go swimming today.. :/</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards