Florida-West Coast
Options

Ybor City Museum & Garden

Can anyone out there share any information about this venue? I have been to the website and tried to contact them, but no such luck at learning anything about this location.

Also, if anyone has any other suggestions for venues that have a rental cost of less than $500 (including tables & chairs), I would be very interested in hearing more about those places. It doesn't need to be a big venue per se (GL ≤ 120 folks) but I would like to be able to bring in food/beverage and not be locked into using a vendor list.

Thanks in advance fellow knotties Smile
Keep on knottin' in the free world!

Re: Ybor City Museum & Garden

• Options
    I am not sure how to get ahold of them but I did attend a wedding last April and it was one of the best I have ever experienced.  My good friend was married there.  We also took over the whole Don Vincente hotel for Pre and Post wedding parties.  It's a fantastic spot and location.

I looked at the website and it gives this #:   813.247.1434 and a form to fill out. Is that what you have/did?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_ybor-city-museum-garden?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:506c9472-071a-49c2-80b3-a1c0f09a21a1Post:f018d73b-d9bb-40b5-be1e-1ce90c14f050">Re: Ybor City Museum & Garden</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am not sure how to get ahold of them but I did attend a wedding last April and it was one of the best I have ever experienced.  My good friend was married there.  We also took over the whole Don Vincente hotel for Pre and Post wedding parties.  It's a fantastic spot and location. I looked at the website and it gives this #:   813.247.1434 and a form to fill out. Is that what you have/did?
    Posted by Lechillura[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yeah, I had filled out the form, but never received a response from them. Also, I tried to contact them via phone with no luck :0(

</div>
    Keep on knottin' in the free world!
  • Options
    I will reach out to my friend and see if she has old coorespondence saved (emails, phone #'s) of direct people.  If I get somewhere, I will post for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm actually getting married there in April and am really excited. The person you need to contact is Gina Bowen @813.247.1434
  • Options
    The Don Vincente Hotel is a great place too!

If you still need a photographer, check out www.gulfsidemedia.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards