New York
Options

I'm back!

Ewww, I had a message saying the nest was my new home.  Ummm, no I don't think so.  So, hopefully I can spend a little more time on here than I have in the past few weeks!  Our wedding was absolutely amazing!  I have some pics that were tagged on my facebook and I left a message with our photographer today because I'm dying to see our professional ones!  Our honeymoon to Cancun was great, we didn't want to come back!  However, I want to strangle everyone at US Airways, they suck so bad.  We landed in Philadelphia at about 7:00 on Friday night.  We were supposed to have a connecting flight to Syracuse at 8:30.  First our flight was delayed an hour, then they canceled it altogether!  There were absolutely no flights for us until Sunday!  We ended up renting a car with a retired teacher and a business man who were also on their way to Syracuse (they didn't know each other).  It kind of sucked having to drive until 4 am to get home, but we were really lucky to run into such nice people.  The airline finally got our bag to Syracuse today, but they won't deliver it to us. GRRRR I really hate their customer service!  But anyway, I'm back and am looking forward to jumping back into the threads!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm back!

• Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! So glad to hear you enjoyed your honeymoon, minus the airport drama. I know a few people that have had issues with them, but hopefully they gave you a voucher or something for the inconvenience.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back, Mrs Athena!!!  Congratulations!!!  The pics I saw on FB were so beautiful!!!  So sorry you had drama w/ US Airways, but I'm glad you had an amazing time regardless.  Welcome back!!

Maybe we can spice up TN board one of these days.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hooray!!  Glad you had a fabulous time! 

That sucks about the airline, but at least it happened on the way back and not on the way there, right?!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! Shitty about the airlines. I highly suggest no future brides here use US Airways. They blow!

Regarding TN, youre gunna love the run around everytime you sign on now. It shoots you right over to TN. But maybe we can make it more enjoyable!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe I'll make an introduction to The Nest...We can be part of both together! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards