California-San Diego
Options

Need recs for makeup & hair for day of wedding

Hello All-

I'm not getting married until March 2013, but I would still like to get all of my vendors lined up and paid off ahead of time. I'm having difficulty finding a reasonably priced vendor for hair and makeup for the bride as well as 4 additional bridesmaids.

Anyone have any recomendations for someone that is willing to travel (wedding is in San Diego) and does real quality work and is priced reasonable? Having all of these things seems to good to be true and there are a lot to choose from.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Re: Need recs for makeup & hair for day of wedding

• Options
    Makeup- Michelle from Lipstick and Lustre is reasonable, travels, and got even our mothers and my non-girly girl BMs to try false eyelashes.

She was great and made sure that I loved my makeup- even doing a second trial since I am such a non-makeup person I was having a hard time figuring out what I liked/wanted.

I love all my pictures and she is totally worth it.
  • Options
    My regular stylist is Eileen Parra from Thick salon in Hillcrest but she will come to your venue.  She does wedding parties, and will be doing mine next July.  Highly recommend.  Her # is 619-742-1192
  • Options
    Sharon Weston. She's based in vista but may come to you. She's awesome for hair and has severl people she owrks with for makeup.  sharonweston53@gmail.com
  • Options
    I'm a makeup artist based in San Diego running a 50% off bridal makeup sale for off peak wedding months :) I just messaged you.

contact@beautybystacey.com
    www.BeautyByStacey.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards