July 2012 Weddings
Options

RSVP's coming in

We have been getting RSVP cards back about every other day.  So far there have only been 3 yes cards. They are all FI's family, his sisters and his nephew. That means we have 8 people coming so far.  We have only gotten one card back from someone in my family. I hope they start coming in faster. Two weeks to respond.
Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: RSVP's coming in

• Options
    I have only gotten back 8 so far, all yes's, so 20 guests.  We have 15 days until our deadline and still waiting on 58 RSVP's.  Ugh!
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We just mailed ours out Monday and got 3 RSVP's yesterday.  They were all yes's and they were FI's grandparents, their daughter, and granddaughter who live with them.  I'm excited to get more today!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Mailed ours out on Tuesday and several people got them the next day, I couldn't believe it! No RSVPs yet.
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We mailed ours out Monday too and got 2 back yeserday, so 3 peoplersvp'd yes! Can't wait to get the dialy update from my mom today! So excited to update my spreadsheets :-)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_rsvps-coming-in?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:b09702fe-9108-44ff-ad75-a4e5b99e694bPost:188395b7-8d72-41fc-b323-70ec547e3436">Re: RSVP's coming in</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mailed ours out on Tuesday and several people got them the next day, I couldn't believe it! No RSVPs yet.
    Posted by mekiakoo[/QUOTE]

Mekiakoo, I bet you'll get some today! My invitations reached some people on Monday but the first RSVP's didn't come to me until Wednesday. It always takes more time if people don't drop off mail at the post office directly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards