Honeymoon Discussions

Turks & Caicos?

Anyone ever been to Turks and Caicos and can recommend a good resort to look into? Thinking of going somewhere in the Caribbean for our honeymoon next June. I've been throughout the Caribbean a lot but have never been to T&C. My fiance has never been down in that area. Thanks!

Re: Turks & Caicos?

• I've been to the Gansevoort Turks & Caicos and it was great.  It's a pretty new resort and its on the quiet end of Grace Bay.  If you go, make sure to rent a beach bed -- only $50/day and well worth it.
  • We returned from our HM in Turks and Caicos last week. It was a fabulous trip. We stayed at The Sands. It was really nice and reasonably priced. The beach was beautiful and you could use the kayaks, hobie cats, paddleboards  and snorkeling gear for free.  Check out TripAdvisor for reviews. We walked up and down the beach several times and I can honestly say that the majority of the resorts looked great... I would just aviod Beaches! It was packed. 
    imageAnniversary
  • I second the Gansevoort! We went there for a vacation this past February. There are very few kids there which is great. We also loved the beach beds and always got them for free. The service is awesome, especially the guys on the beach who won't let you loft a finger. The people in Turks are so nice and they have fabulous restaurants on the island. Best place in the Caribbean I have ever been!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards