Connecticut
Options

Amanda Rose Photography/Max Aureli Opinions & Reviews???

Has anyone used Amanda Rose Photography or Max Aureli for their wedding--or booked either vendor? I met Amdanda at a bridal show yesterday and she seemed really sweet and very knowledgeable. I've been e-mailing with Max and he also seems to have a great disposition and put a lot of my nerves at ease in terms of timing, but I'm having a hard time deciding on photography. Reviews/opinions of either vendor would be great!!! TYIA
imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Amanda Rose Photography/Max Aureli Opinions & Reviews???

• Options
    Pokey730 is using Max. 
  • Options
    I am using Max. So far, my experience with him has been awesome. I understand how you feel, photography was one of the most important aspects for me(aside from giving my friends and family a kick ass party, of course). Technically, yes, I could afford to spend more on photography, but I was reluctant because I didn't want to spread myself too thin or be stressed out about paying vendors. So I didn't give up contacting photographers I liked. I'd never seen his name mentioned here, and accidentally stumbled across him in my numerous google searches.

I was looking for a photojournalistic style photographer, and after losing hope of finding one in a more comfortable price point, I was relieved to find Max. His photos are great, maybe not as great as some of the 3500+ photographers, but I don't feel I am sacrificing quality for the price. I wanted a second shooter, e-session, coverage for the whole day, and rights to photos. I managed to get everything I wanted and more for a price I didn't really believe I'd get.

I don't know anything about Amanda Rose, but I highly recommend Max. He's very likable, and certainly affordable. Best of luck!
  • Options
    Amanda is amazing talented and so sweet. I didn't book her for my wedding caz I already booked a photographer before I met her. But i did Boudoir session with her and I had a great time.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    pokey730--Thanks so much! I've only been e-mailing with Max but I have found what you said to be true so far, I've just been nervous because I've never seen him mentioned on here. I already booked Amanda for boudoir before I met her...and then meeting her at the bridal show was great and really put my mind ease about that shoot...I think hiring a photographer is so hard for me because it  is probably the most important aspect of the wedding for me, but like pokey730 said I don't want to be spread too thin or stress about paying out vendors. Max does have great pricing so far.. I'm excited to learn more about Amanda's and then maybe I'll have an easier time deciding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used Max - he's fantastic.  His pricing was great and his photos speak for themselves.  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
  • Options
    I'm using Amanda for our wedding.  I have already done our engagement pics and my boudoir pics with her and they are both amazing!!  The best thing about her is her personality.  She was so down to earth, just someone you'd want to be friends with.  And she made it super comfortable to do something akward like a boudoir shoot, and did a great job directing my FI and I during the engagement shoots.  He didn't have any problems and he's not a huge fan of having pics taken.  She even had us bring our dog and got some great shots of him!  You get all the rights to the pics so you can end up doing whatever with them.  After I got each set of photos, I just couldn't wait to do our wedding with her.  We're also having a second shooter because I wanted someone to get the guys getting ready, and also get the cocktail hour shots while we're doing formals. 
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used Max and the results were fantastic.  His prices are very reasonable and his work is very good.  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
  • Options
    mermaidutp I PM'd you!

bmetz34--I agree, Amanda was such a sweetheart when I met her at the bridal show! Just a little nervous about her pricing now that she has gotten back to me.. I don't want to be stressed about paying out vendors and so far I'm finding Max to have great reviews and pricing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Amanda is really sweet, as many others have said! I remember her prices being really good too... I looked into Max a little bit, and he does seem really talented. I'd meet with both of them if you haven't already!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards