Connecticut

Waterview Brides - Rehearsal Dinner & Wedding Night Accomodations

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting married at The Waterview and would love some suggestions on where my fellow Waterview brides held their rehearsal dinner and were you and your new husband stayed on the night of the wedding! Having trouble finalizing these details. Thanks!!

Re: Waterview Brides - Rehearsal Dinner & Wedding Night Accomodations

• whats your email. i am a waterview bride as well.
  • I am also a Waterview bride and could use any info! Thank you!

• Roberto's (Monroe), Vazzy's (Monroe or Shelton), and Marissa's (Trumbull) are nearby options for the rehearsal dinner.
    imageAnniversary
  • Yay for Waterview brides! I was married there 9/1/12.

We had our rehearsal dinner at Vazzy's in Shelton. We had a buffet dinner with pasta, roast beef, salmon, and chicken. We provided our own desert of ice cream cookie sandwiches from The Ice Cream Shoppe also in Shelton. They gave us a private room and we had about 50 people attend.

We reserved a block of rooms at the Hyatt House in Shelton. We had an unofficial after party following both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding there. They have a bar as well as a pool table and a large lounge area. They also have a great complimentary breakfast. We offered transportation to and from the Waterview from there. They were great to work with. We even took some of our professional pictures using the rocks behind the Hyatt as a backdrop!
    http://shelton.house.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-shelton-house/index.jsp?null

Feel free to email me at wishfish66@aol.com if you have any questions. :)
    Anniversary
  • Just wanted to add that my husband and I stayed at the Hyatt both the day before and the night of our wedding. We had enough rooms booked that they gave us a complimentary room.

My wedding party and I used one of their two bedroom suites to get ready. It gave us so much space!
    Anniversary
  • I am getting married at the Waterview next September I also booked the Hyatt House in Shelton to stay at the night of my rehearsal dinner with my bridal party and the night of my wedding. They were awesome to deal with and I am very excited it looks like a great place!! Glad to hear great reviews about it :)  
  • @jessnjay2014  I am a Waterview bride as well.  Questions, how far is the Hyatt House from the venue? 
    Did they give you a discount for extra rooms if the guests wanna stay over night?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards