Connecticut
Options

WANTED: Badgley Mischka Vonda Pumps & Vera Wang Luna

Hey Ladies,
I am really hoping someone can help a fellow bride out! I have been desperately searching for two pairs of shoes that I'm obsessed with & really want for my big day! I want to have beautiful heels for pictures & then flats for the reception. I can't find Vera Wang Lavender Luna bejeweled peep-toe flats anywhere! The other pair is Badgley Mischka Vonda Platino Metallic Pumps (which I did find on zappos but are crazy expensive). I wanted to know if anyone out there has either pair (size 7.5) and are willing to part with them. I would happily buy them from a fellow bride if they have been gently used and are in good condition.  I would want to see pics before purchase, thanks!

Please email me at rissaroo82@yahoo.com 

Thanks!
Marissa

Re: WANTED: Badgley Mischka Vonda Pumps & Vera Wang Luna

• Options
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_wanted-badgley-mischka-vonda-pumps-vera-wang-luna?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:ed0b2096-6a87-472a-b647-bdc6f2067419Post:087e358d-58fe-48da-86be-2f5f3c1f11c2">WANTED: Badgley Mischka Vonda Pumps & Vera Wang Luna</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies, I am really hoping someone can help a fellow bride out! I have been desperately searching for two pairs of shoes that I'm obsessed with & really want for my big day! I want to have beautiful heels for pictures & then flats for the reception. I can't find Vera Wang Lavender Luna bejeweled peep-toe flats anywhere! The other pair is Badgley Mischka Vonda Platino Metallic Pumps (which I did find on zappos but are crazy expensive). I wanted to know if anyone out there has either pair (size 7.5) and are willing to part with them. I would happily buy them from a fellow bride if they have been gently used and are in good condition.  I would want to see pics before purchase, thanks! Please email me at rissaroo82@yahoo.com     Thanks! Marissa
    Posted by rissaroo82[/QUOTE]

did u try 6.pm.com. They are a zappos affiliate but the shoes are much cheaper there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards