Florida-Central Florida

>>

Ladies, forget that I mentioned anything. Thanks.

Re: >>

• Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    VENDOR !!
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Loida,

I think it's sweet that you are trying to help out your cousin's photography business. In fact, I've let a few of your posts go. She did a great job with the family shots of you with your family. But if you want me to continue allowing you to talk about Noelia's work, please actually become a member of this board and talk about things other than your cousin. Deal?

Also, are you really getting marred this year or are you already married?
  • edited December 2011
    HU? I'm confused. I thought we were here to help each other. The photography is not my business so I am not a vendor. I was just sharing the info. I already had my wedding. If you see I posted my dress in an attempt to sell it.

My cousin is now getting married April 25 th and I re-entered the board to help her with the wedding. I'm more than happy to delete the post. I don't want her business to get affected because of my mistake.  
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the problem is that the ladies on this board are more likely to be annoyed by these recommendations than to feel like you are helping them when you are not somebody who posts here about other topics. i did some research to make sure you were not actually the vendor and I let your posts stay. i'm more lenient with borderline vendors than many mods are because i understand that most of us know somebody in some aspect of the wedding industry who we believe in and would like to help promote. but it becomes a sticky issue when an account is used only to promote this vendor. do you see what i mean? you can see by this thread alone that people noticed you had posted a few times about your cousin's business and they assumed you were a vendor. i don't mind if you stick around and tell us about your wedding and help other ladies plan! but if you don't intend to stick around, please discontinue posting about your cousin's business. deal?

have a great evening! :)
  • DelixiaDelixia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AMAZING Photographer----When I decided I to get Boudoir pics done for my fiance as a wedding gift I was a little reluctant because I wanted them to be classy, sultry and sexy, not tacky or trashy. I asked around for references and a friend recommend Couture Boudoir: www.coutureboudoir.com. When saw my friends pics I was so blown away that I knew right away that's who I wanted to use. Prices were affordable, and the photographer made me feel comfortable and beautiful. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my pictures. I cant wait to see the look on my fiances face when i give them to him on our wedding night!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards